Wednesday, February 27, 2013

751 Marquette Avenue, South Bend, IN 46617

Excellent home for sale in the desirable 
Northshore Triangle neighborhood


Great screened in porch.  Easy-to-maintain landscaping.

Lots of natural light.  Large living room great for entertaining.
Dining room with french doors.
Hardwood floors scheduled to be redone.
Bright kitchen with lots of natural light.
One of the downstairs bedrooms.
Upstairs bedroom is over 400 square feet.  Perfect for master bedroom/office or family room.
Bright downstairs could be a play area, rec room, or storage space.


Great location.  Close to parks, the riverwalk, the East Bank Trail, Notre Dame, and downtown.
The floors are done - what a difference!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruth,
    My husband and I would be interested in looking at your property. We relocated from Boston last year for his employment with the Notre Dame Athletic Department. I am the Founding Director of Discover Music And Art located in MA which I still own and operate from here. My email address is together4music@yahoo.com Look forward to hearing from you. Marianne Ryan

    ReplyDelete